- Haas & Hahn – How Painting Can Transform Communities
- Atomic Blonde’s Stencil Graffiti Titles + M-CITY
- Ritual – A Norwegian Graffiti Film
- Myneandyours’s Works In Dubai
- Street Art Palermo Documentary
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 3
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 2
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 1
- The Art Of Hustle
- Viral Vandals
Yearly Archives: 2013
“Just when I.S.A.F. Timișoara 2012 (International Street Art Festival) was done, I received a phone call regarding a commissioned project for ENEL. Big one.
It is about “City of Energy”, held in a few places in Romania: Bucharest, Timișoara and Constanța.
Alex Baciu and I represented the whole west side of Romania: Timișoara.
After two months, we finally got started.
~ 100 sq meters to paint, walls up to 5 meters high, over 175 meters of paper tape, every possibble kind of weather: sun, wind, rain, snow, either day or night, 10 days of hard work, a bit over 13.000 photos taken and the good old luck.
More information & photos: bit.ly/VMnQJA
The whole project reveals the energy.
During the day in our houses, cities, world, very important to a human being, and by night, when the forces of nature amaze us and our very own creation power, energy and inspiration, thanks to… electricity.” – The Orion
Stencil Cap is an aftermarket part for your aerosol cans to make ultra fine lines. Stencil Cap works with Belton Molotow, German and Spanish Montana, Sabotaz, Cobra, Hardcore, Alien, and Beat cans.
Un clip foarte fain realizat de Dragos Stefan (a.k.a. Brain Potion), care reuseste sa prinda atmosfera Bucurestiului in sezonul de iarna.