Born in Texas and raised in Opelika, R.C. Hagans holds a special appreciation for the South’s steady beauty. From a young age, he began traveling with his father who is a minister. Sitting still during sermons multiple times a week was never his forte, so he found solace doodling on the offering envelopes. When he was done, he would place them back in the hymnals for others to enjoy.
Be sure to check out the Website and Instagram.
- How Basquiat and Street Artists Left Their Mark on Hip-Hop Culture
- Ortaku – Arhitecturi Onirice
- Long Live The Lockdown by The Rebel Bear
- Banksy’s Create Escape
- DIY Dot Patterned Sneakers
- 16 years of STENCIL.RO
- Happy Holidays
- Banksy’s Hula-hoop Girl
- The Works Of BRAGA LAST ONE
- Iris Scott Is A Master Finger Painter