This video documents a part of the work in progress that we did for the show in Shanghai at Magda Danysz gallery and the murals we did in the city. For the show we did seven portraits – stencil poster – from a family from Shanghai. For the fist time we worked on some abstracts work, the biggest work in the gallery is a 6×3 meters all made with the same technique of stencil poster.
On the street the first abstract stencil.
- How Basquiat and Street Artists Left Their Mark on Hip-Hop Culture
- Ortaku – Arhitecturi Onirice
- Long Live The Lockdown by The Rebel Bear
- Banksy’s Create Escape
- DIY Dot Patterned Sneakers
- 16 years of STENCIL.RO
- Happy Holidays
- Banksy’s Hula-hoop Girl
- The Works Of BRAGA LAST ONE
- Iris Scott Is A Master Finger Painter