In recent years, NEVERCREW decided to focus almost entirely on a project that they are actually doing in various forms since a long time. Their interest is not to find a way to forcedly channel their thoughts into a precise stylistic and formal way, but rather to create a new language that allows them to follow them, explore them and share them.
Working together, in two, since 1996 they have continually compared between them in so many points of view and at the same time, working in the public space as “street artists”, they extended this comparison outside in a direct way, arriving to the point of making this perennial dual “discussion” one of the hubs of their work. From this, then, arise their choice and their needs, and from this take their form their “living structures”.
For more pieces from NEVERCREW check out their Website / Facebook.
- 13 years of STENCIL.RO
- Anarchically Yours by GOIN
- Happy Holidays
- Haas & Hahn – How Painting Can Transform Communities
- Atomic Blonde’s Stencil Graffiti Titles + M-CITY
- Ritual – A Norwegian Graffiti Film
- Myneandyours’s Works In Dubai
- Street Art Palermo Documentary
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 3
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 2