“A fisherman experiences a moment of connection with a female humpback whale in the waters off of San Francisco. Is this an example of inter-species communication or a mysterious fluke? This true story is retold in paint on a 16 foot high wall with the help of the passing public in Seattle’s Cal Anderson Park.”
Timelapse cu realizarea clipului, clic AICI.
Regizat si animat de Tess Martin.
- Anarchically Yours by GOIN
- Happy Holidays
- Haas & Hahn – How Painting Can Transform Communities
- Atomic Blonde’s Stencil Graffiti Titles + M-CITY
- Ritual – A Norwegian Graffiti Film
- Myneandyours’s Works In Dubai
- Street Art Palermo Documentary
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 3
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 2
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 1