The Brandalism project saw 25 artists from 8 countries coming together for the biggest subvertising campaign in UK history. Over five days a team of guerilla installers travelled to Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Bristol and London and put up artworks that seeks to confront the ad industry and take back our visual landscapes.
Check out the Brandalism gallery, HERE.
- Anarchically Yours by GOIN
- Happy Holidays
- Haas & Hahn – How Painting Can Transform Communities
- Atomic Blonde’s Stencil Graffiti Titles + M-CITY
- Ritual – A Norwegian Graffiti Film
- Myneandyours’s Works In Dubai
- Street Art Palermo Documentary
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 3
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 2
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 1