“My goal is to bring art to the streets. All pieces are painted using hand cut stencils and spray paint, no silk screening or mass production. Quality over quantity.
Each takes several hours and is created as if I were painting on a canvas.
For some twisted reason I love the fact that I put so much time and effort into each piece knowing that its not going to last forever, it will be subjected to both the natural and human elements and will change with time.“
- How Basquiat and Street Artists Left Their Mark on Hip-Hop Culture
- Ortaku – Arhitecturi Onirice
- Long Live The Lockdown by The Rebel Bear
- Banksy’s Create Escape
- DIY Dot Patterned Sneakers
- 16 years of STENCIL.RO
- Happy Holidays
- Banksy’s Hula-hoop Girl
- The Works Of BRAGA LAST ONE
- Iris Scott Is A Master Finger Painter