- How Basquiat and Street Artists Left Their Mark on Hip-Hop Culture
- Ortaku – Arhitecturi Onirice
- Long Live The Lockdown by The Rebel Bear
- Banksy’s Create Escape
- DIY Dot Patterned Sneakers
- 16 years of STENCIL.RO
- Happy Holidays
- Banksy’s Hula-hoop Girl
- The Works Of BRAGA LAST ONE
- Iris Scott Is A Master Finger Painter
Yearly Archives: 2005
Street Logos book published by Thames and Hudson and written by Tristan Manco.
Tristan Manco is a graphic designer and partner of Tijuana Design, based in Bristol, England. He is the author of Stencil Graffiti, the best-selling guide to stenciled graffiti worldwide.
Graffiti artist shows and explains some of his best work.Over 100 pictures Banksy stencil graffiti in London.
Fugitive Images is an archive of the vibrant and fast paced dialogues of renegade wheat-paste posters, aerosol stencils, drawings, and murals across New York City.