ZALEZ is a young artist that works and lives in Toulouse, France.
He concentred his work around the identity of the woman and develops using of various mediums such as the photography, the drawing and of course the stencil which is the principal medium.
You can check more from ZALEZ on his Website, Facebook, Vimeo and Instagram.
- How Basquiat and Street Artists Left Their Mark on Hip-Hop Culture
- Ortaku – Arhitecturi Onirice
- Long Live The Lockdown by The Rebel Bear
- Banksy’s Create Escape
- DIY Dot Patterned Sneakers
- 16 years of STENCIL.RO
- Happy Holidays
- Banksy’s Hula-hoop Girl
- The Works Of BRAGA LAST ONE
- Iris Scott Is A Master Finger Painter