Angela Ferreira, also known as Kruella D’Enfer, is an Portuguese artist born in 1988 on a stormy Halloween night and this might explain her fascination with the strange, the surreal and complex world that lives in her ideas. With the help of brushes, sprays, markers, she’s able to expose different scenarios and characters that pop into her mind.
Inspired by the fantastic underworld of old-school tattoos, mythical creatures and legends, constellations, galaxies and all that surrounds her, she can always find different ways to express her creativity, either simple or complex, whether on a wall or a canvas.
- Anarchically Yours by GOIN
- Happy Holidays
- Haas & Hahn – How Painting Can Transform Communities
- Atomic Blonde’s Stencil Graffiti Titles + M-CITY
- Ritual – A Norwegian Graffiti Film
- Myneandyours’s Works In Dubai
- Street Art Palermo Documentary
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 3
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 2
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 1