- Haas & Hahn – How Painting Can Transform Communities
- Atomic Blonde’s Stencil Graffiti Titles + M-CITY
- Ritual – A Norwegian Graffiti Film
- Myneandyours’s Works In Dubai
- Street Art Palermo Documentary
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 3
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 2
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 1
- The Art Of Hustle
- Viral Vandals
M-city in a first place is a play with the form and space of the city, played on the walls, posters, billboards, stickers and in the virtual world. All of the pieces of M-city – there is about 100 of them – were made as stencils.
Kinda a cool video for some rap group called the Dam Busters.
Street Logos book published by Thames and Hudson and written by Tristan Manco.
Tristan Manco is a graphic designer and partner of Tijuana Design, based in Bristol, England. He is the author of Stencil Graffiti, the best-selling guide to stenciled graffiti worldwide.