For most of his life, artist MYNEANDYOURS lived and worked in his native London. But after 28 years there, he felt the pull to help create a culture, rather than simply be a part of one already well established. So, Myneandyours took his creative talents to Dubai. For the past four years, he’s been on a mission to transform the city’s streets by creating large-scale, immersive art in some of the most unlikely spaces.
Check out more of Myneandyours on his Website / Facebook / Instagram.
- How Basquiat and Street Artists Left Their Mark on Hip-Hop Culture
- Ortaku – Arhitecturi Onirice
- Long Live The Lockdown by The Rebel Bear
- Banksy’s Create Escape
- DIY Dot Patterned Sneakers
- 16 years of STENCIL.RO
- Happy Holidays
- Banksy’s Hula-hoop Girl
- The Works Of BRAGA LAST ONE
- Iris Scott Is A Master Finger Painter