Collage and Stencil artist, Mathieu Bories alias Mateo questions the perception of the world which surrounds us. His humanistic approach emphasizes a nostalgia of childhood as well as a romanticism erased in our contemporary society.
Forgotten images, photography, travel documents accumulated in search of timeless knowledge are the raw material of a personal composition, a monologue of the soul.
Check out more of Mateo works on his Website / Facebook / Instagram.
- How Basquiat and Street Artists Left Their Mark on Hip-Hop Culture
- Ortaku – Arhitecturi Onirice
- Long Live The Lockdown by The Rebel Bear
- Banksy’s Create Escape
- DIY Dot Patterned Sneakers
- 16 years of STENCIL.RO
- Happy Holidays
- Banksy’s Hula-hoop Girl
- The Works Of BRAGA LAST ONE
- Iris Scott Is A Master Finger Painter