Collage and Stencil artist, Mathieu Bories alias Mateo questions the perception of the world which surrounds us. His humanistic approach emphasizes a nostalgia of childhood as well as a romanticism erased in our contemporary society.
Forgotten images, photography, travel documents accumulated in search of timeless knowledge are the raw material of a personal composition, a monologue of the soul.
Check out more of Mateo works on his Website / Facebook / Instagram.
- Anarchically Yours by GOIN
- Happy Holidays
- Haas & Hahn – How Painting Can Transform Communities
- Atomic Blonde’s Stencil Graffiti Titles + M-CITY
- Ritual – A Norwegian Graffiti Film
- Myneandyours’s Works In Dubai
- Street Art Palermo Documentary
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 3
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 2
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 1