Dawn Of Man catches a quick snooze in the city that never sleeps.
Part of an ongoing series of site-specific video installation work, utilizing the latest in projection napping technology.
These massive nappers were projected throughout NYC over the course of several weeks, occurring unannounced, and each lasting only for a few hours. An unsuspecting audience usually emerges at each location, often sparked with intrigue, sometimes enlightenment, and always a whole lot of questions.
Projection Napping is ongoing, and will most likely be continuing to doze off from time to time, throughout NYC and beyond.
- How Basquiat and Street Artists Left Their Mark on Hip-Hop Culture
- Ortaku – Arhitecturi Onirice
- Long Live The Lockdown by The Rebel Bear
- Banksy’s Create Escape
- DIY Dot Patterned Sneakers
- 16 years of STENCIL.RO
- Happy Holidays
- Banksy’s Hula-hoop Girl
- The Works Of BRAGA LAST ONE
- Iris Scott Is A Master Finger Painter