Chubbs, Prime, Ser and Wisk paint for Art in the Streets, wich is the first major U.S. museum survey of graffiti and street art. Curated by MOCA Director Jeffrey Deitch and Associate Curators Roger Gastman and Aaron Rose, the exhibition will trace the development of graffiti and street art from the 1970s to the global movement it has become today, concentrating on key cities such as New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, and Sao Paulo, where a unique visual language or attitude has evolved. The exhibition will feature paintings, mixed media sculptures, and interactive installations by 50 of the most dynamic artists and will emphasize Los Angeles’s role in the evolution of graffiti and street art.
Video made by Greg Roman.
- 13 years of STENCIL.RO
- Anarchically Yours by GOIN
- Happy Holidays
- Haas & Hahn – How Painting Can Transform Communities
- Atomic Blonde’s Stencil Graffiti Titles + M-CITY
- Ritual – A Norwegian Graffiti Film
- Myneandyours’s Works In Dubai
- Street Art Palermo Documentary
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 3
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 2