Chubbs, Prime, Ser and Wisk paint for Art in the Streets, wich is the first major U.S. museum survey of graffiti and street art. Curated by MOCA Director Jeffrey Deitch and Associate Curators Roger Gastman and Aaron Rose, the exhibition will trace the development of graffiti and street art from the 1970s to the global movement it has become today, concentrating on key cities such as New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, London, and Sao Paulo, where a unique visual language or attitude has evolved. The exhibition will feature paintings, mixed media sculptures, and interactive installations by 50 of the most dynamic artists and will emphasize Los Angeles’s role in the evolution of graffiti and street art.
Video made by Greg Roman.
- How Basquiat and Street Artists Left Their Mark on Hip-Hop Culture
- Ortaku – Arhitecturi Onirice
- Long Live The Lockdown by The Rebel Bear
- Banksy’s Create Escape
- DIY Dot Patterned Sneakers
- 16 years of STENCIL.RO
- Happy Holidays
- Banksy’s Hula-hoop Girl
- The Works Of BRAGA LAST ONE
- Iris Scott Is A Master Finger Painter