“In 2006, we created this short for the University of Southern California’s Public Arts Studies Program.
This documentary explored the studios and methods of six of the top street artists in America: Faile, Skewville, Mike De Feo, Dan Witz, Espo and Tiki Jay One.
Official selection of the Coney Island Film Festival and the Freewaves International Film Festival.”
A Triad Film by KNOX
- How Basquiat and Street Artists Left Their Mark on Hip-Hop Culture
- Ortaku – Arhitecturi Onirice
- Long Live The Lockdown by The Rebel Bear
- Banksy’s Create Escape
- DIY Dot Patterned Sneakers
- 16 years of STENCIL.RO
- Happy Holidays
- Banksy’s Hula-hoop Girl
- The Works Of BRAGA LAST ONE
- Iris Scott Is A Master Finger Painter