“We asked new yorkers a simple question and were rewarded with a rich variety of answers.
A short, whimsical documentary consisting of on-the-street interviews with art show attendees from a few weeks back.”
Created by Christina Svanes Kolding & Ewan Adams for Longbow & Swan.
- How Basquiat and Street Artists Left Their Mark on Hip-Hop Culture
- Ortaku – Arhitecturi Onirice
- Long Live The Lockdown by The Rebel Bear
- Banksy’s Create Escape
- DIY Dot Patterned Sneakers
- 16 years of STENCIL.RO
- Happy Holidays
- Banksy’s Hula-hoop Girl
- The Works Of BRAGA LAST ONE
- Iris Scott Is A Master Finger Painter