B: I love graffiti. I love the word. Some people get hung up over it, but I think they’re fighting a losing battle. Graffiti equals amazing to me. Every other type of art compared to graffiti is a step down—no two ways about it. If you operate outside of graffiti, you operate at a lower level. Other art has less to offer people, it means less, and it’s weaker. I make normal paintings if I have ideas that are too complex or offensive to go out on the street, but if I ever stopped being a graffiti writer I would be gutted. It would feel like being a basket weaver rather than being a proper artist.
Read the rest HERE.
- How Basquiat and Street Artists Left Their Mark on Hip-Hop Culture
- Ortaku – Arhitecturi Onirice
- Long Live The Lockdown by The Rebel Bear
- Banksy’s Create Escape
- DIY Dot Patterned Sneakers
- 16 years of STENCIL.RO
- Happy Holidays
- Banksy’s Hula-hoop Girl
- The Works Of BRAGA LAST ONE
- Iris Scott Is A Master Finger Painter