B: I love graffiti. I love the word. Some people get hung up over it, but I think they’re fighting a losing battle. Graffiti equals amazing to me. Every other type of art compared to graffiti is a step down—no two ways about it. If you operate outside of graffiti, you operate at a lower level. Other art has less to offer people, it means less, and it’s weaker. I make normal paintings if I have ideas that are too complex or offensive to go out on the street, but if I ever stopped being a graffiti writer I would be gutted. It would feel like being a basket weaver rather than being a proper artist.
Read the rest HERE.
- Haas & Hahn – How Painting Can Transform Communities
- Atomic Blonde’s Stencil Graffiti Titles + M-CITY
- Ritual – A Norwegian Graffiti Film
- Myneandyours’s Works In Dubai
- Street Art Palermo Documentary
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 3
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 2
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 1
- The Art Of Hustle
- Viral Vandals