“Federico Archuleta, also known as El Federico, is an Austin, TX graffiti artist who has created several notable murals around town.
His several pieces of street art on The Drag contribute significantly to its unique aesthetic flavor. Most prominent are the stencil-graffiti portraits of Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, the Clash and others on the old Tower Records/Varsity Theater building, and his portrait of Bob Dylan on the Hole in the Wall.
His pieces are created with stencil and freehand spraypaint techniques, applied in multiple layers with bright, forceful colors.“
- How Basquiat and Street Artists Left Their Mark on Hip-Hop Culture
- Ortaku – Arhitecturi Onirice
- Long Live The Lockdown by The Rebel Bear
- Banksy’s Create Escape
- DIY Dot Patterned Sneakers
- 16 years of STENCIL.RO
- Happy Holidays
- Banksy’s Hula-hoop Girl
- The Works Of BRAGA LAST ONE
- Iris Scott Is A Master Finger Painter