“Federico Archuleta, also known as El Federico, is an Austin, TX graffiti artist who has created several notable murals around town.
His several pieces of street art on The Drag contribute significantly to its unique aesthetic flavor. Most prominent are the stencil-graffiti portraits of Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, the Clash and others on the old Tower Records/Varsity Theater building, and his portrait of Bob Dylan on the Hole in the Wall.
His pieces are created with stencil and freehand spraypaint techniques, applied in multiple layers with bright, forceful colors.“
- Atomic Blonde’s Stencil Graffiti Titles + M-CITY
- Ritual – A Norwegian Graffiti Film
- Myneandyours’s Works In Dubai
- Street Art Palermo Documentary
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 3
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 2
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 1
- The Art Of Hustle
- Viral Vandals
- New Banksy Theory