Street Logos book published by Thames and Hudson and written by Tristan Manco.
Tristan Manco is a graphic designer and partner of Tijuana Design, based in Bristol, England. He is the author of Stencil Graffiti, the best-selling guide to stenciled graffiti worldwide.
- How Basquiat and Street Artists Left Their Mark on Hip-Hop Culture
- Ortaku – Arhitecturi Onirice
- Long Live The Lockdown by The Rebel Bear
- Banksy’s Create Escape
- DIY Dot Patterned Sneakers
- 16 years of STENCIL.RO
- Happy Holidays
- Banksy’s Hula-hoop Girl
- The Works Of BRAGA LAST ONE
- Iris Scott Is A Master Finger Painter