ZALEZ is a young artist that works and lives in Toulouse, France.
He concentred his work around the identity of the woman and develops using of various mediums such as the photography, the drawing and of course the stencil which is the principal medium.
You can check more from ZALEZ on his Website, Facebook, Vimeo and Instagram.
- Haas & Hahn – How Painting Can Transform Communities
- Atomic Blonde’s Stencil Graffiti Titles + M-CITY
- Ritual – A Norwegian Graffiti Film
- Myneandyours’s Works In Dubai
- Street Art Palermo Documentary
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 3
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 2
- Street Art London Documentary – Episode 1
- The Art Of Hustle
- Viral Vandals